The month of June is almost upon us yet again. For all you AV professionals, then you know that this is the time of the year for the InfoComm show.
Keeping in mind that it’s a short week after the US holiday, and schedules are getting tighter and tighter for the hours during the week of InfoComm, if you want to find me during the show I’m going to provide a few of the places that you’ll be able to hunt me down.
- UBTech – I’ll be swinging by this show for a bit that Monday morning.
- InfoComm Standards and Innovations Plenary – this one will cost you to attend, but is more than worth it for the information, the networking, and the 5 RUs.
- The AVNation Booth – we will build it so you will come.
- AVCrossTalk LIVE!!! We will be doing a live AVCrossTalk in the AVNation media room (W223A)
- 12:30 pm – Teaching “System Engineering for Sales People” (SIGN UP NOW!)
- Certification Steering Committee Meeting (If there’s an issue you want discussed, let me know and we’ll see what we can do.)
- AVNation #AVtweetup – at 4 pm in room W223A – come one, come all – free food and drinks!
- I’ll be “around”
- AVWeek episode 200!!!!
And obviously I’ll be found at various points during the week talking net neutrality rules and the affects on AV with impromptu or captive audiences.
InfoComm is one of my favorite weeks of the year because I get to meet, talk, debate, discuss, and hang out with some of the most wonderful people in the AV industry. I’d love it if you made yourself one of them in Orlando this year.